Lyons Commercial Data marks include the Lyons Commercial Data name, logos, graphics, and any other word, phrase, image, or other designation that identifies Lyons Commercial Data as the source or origin of any product or service (“Marks”).
Lyons Commercial Data generally does not grant permission to use our Marks outside of our authorized partner programs. Exceptions are sometimes made for media and educational uses, or events for which Lyons Commercial Data is a sponsor. Any use of the Lyons Commercial Data marks, even if permitted, is at user’s sole risk and Lyons Commercial Data shall have no liability or responsibility in connection therewith.
The Marks must always be used pursuant to the specifications on this page to identify Lyons Commercial Data, or Lyons Commercial Data products or services, in a manner designed to maintain the highest standard, quality, and reputation that is associated with the Lyons Commercial Data Marks. Marks may not be used to disparage Lyons Commercial Data or it’s products or services. Any use that falls outside of these specifications is strictly prohibited.
The following guidelines must be followed for all use of the logo:
- The logo must always be used in a readable size.
- The logo is not accompanied by the registered trademark symbol (®).
- The symbol may not be separate from the logotype.
- Maintain empty space equal to at least half the height of the logo on all sides.
- The attribution clause “Lyons Commercial Data is a trademark of the Autoscribe group of companies” must accompany use of the logo.
- The logo must be used as provided by Lyons Commercial Data with no changes, including but not limited to changes in the color, proportion, or design, or removal of any words or artwork. The logo may not be altered, rotated, morphed, or otherwise distorted in perspective or appearance.
- The logo must not be obstructed or combined with any other object, including but not limited to other words, graphics, photos, slogans, symbols, or numbers.
- A one-color logo is only acceptable when media reproduction is limited. In these cases, an all black logo is allowed.
- The color values are:
- CMYK: C: 0.1818, M: 0.0000, Y: 0.6738, K: 0.2667 (yellowgreen) and C: 0.8405, M: 0.1656, Y: 0.0000, K: 0.3608 (darkcyan)
- HEX: #99bb3d (yellowgreen) and #1a88a3 (darkcyan)
- The logo must never be used to represent the word “Lyons Commercial Data” in text, including a headline, product-name logotype, or body copy.
- Except in references to the website address, domain name, or email address, all use of Lyons Commercial Data in text should always utilize a capitalized “L,” “C,” and “D.
Except for the logo (which respect to which the formatting requirements are set forth above), Lyons Commercial Data Marks may only be used in a relational phrase using “with” or one of the limited number of equivalent naming conventions, as set forth below.
- Relational Phrases. Example of Permissible Use: “Integrated Payment Processing” with Lyons Commercial Data
Equivalents: You may replace “with” in the example above with any of the following, so long as the term used is accurate when used with the Lyons Commercial Data Marks used: “for use with”; “with”; “compatible with”; “works with”; “together with”; “partnered with”; “powered by”; “built on”; “developed on”; “developed with”.
- May not hyphenate, combine, or abbreviate the Lyons Commercial Data Marks.
- Lyons Commercial Data Marks shall not be incorporated in the name of user’s organization, or user’s services, products, trademark, or logo.
- May not display the Lyons Commercial Data Marks in ay manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene, or otherwise objectionable as determined by Lyons Commercial Data in its sole discretion.
- May not imitate the trade dress or “look and feel” of any of Lyons Commercial Data’s websites or pages contained in any of Lyons Commercial Data’s websites, including without limitation, the branding, color combinations, fonts, graphic designs, product icons, or other elements associated with Lyons Commercial Data.
- May not use the Lyons Commercial Data Marks in any manner that violates any United States or foreign, federal, state, provincial, municipal, local or other law, law or regulation.
- May not display any Lyons Commercial Data Mark on any website or collateral if such website or collateral contains or displays adult content or promotes illegal activities or gambling.
Lyons Commercial Data reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to display the logo, and may request that third parties modify or delete any use of the logo that, in Lyons Commercial Data’s sole judgment, does not comply with these guidelines, or might otherwise impair Lyons Commercial Data’s rights in the logo. Lyons Commercial Data further reserves the right to object to unfair uses or misuses of its trademarks or other violations of applicable law.
To request permission, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide details on what you are looking for, and how you intend to utilize the material. Our team will review your request, respond based on Autoscribe Corporation policy, and direct you to the appropriate resource.
Report Usage Violations
To report suspected misuse of Lyons Commercial Data Corporation intellectual property, such as logos, trademarks, and copyrighted material, please contact us at email@example.com.