Account Verification Web Service
Lyons Commercial Data provides access to Account Verification
web services via XML-based web services hosted in a secure and fully redundant data center. Applications accessing Lyons Commercial Data web services utilize Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) to process information requests to and from Lyons Commercial Data servers via http or https for SSL encryption.
Web Service Methods
The straight forward integration includes the following calls:
- GetStatusCodeV2 - Returns the status code associated with the routing and account number combination
- TranslateStatusCode - Returns a message / description for the status code
Web Service Benefits
By integrating Account Verification Services into your web based or deployed application, you can:
- Support point of sale, web or phone transactions
- Integrate "Accept", "Deny", or "Insufficient Info" responses into your workflow
- Decline transactions written on bad accounts
- Identify mis-keyed account numbers
Lyons Commercial Data is happy to provide free trial access for development-site testing so you can evaluate before making a recommendation.
Looking for Programming Resources? Visit the developer area
for sample applications and code snippets.
For details and pricing information please request more information.
To reduce the number of administrative returns entered in the ACH Network, NACHA compliance requires companies originating ACH transactions to verify routing numbers for WEB and TEL ACH transactions.
Learn More >>