OFAC Screening Online Portal
Lyons patriotAGENT™ features extensive OFAC screening. Its powerful search engine, combined with an advanced search algorithm, allows you to hone in on exact matches thereby reducing the number of similar matches or false positives.
Whether you need to perform single-name searches or import files for review, this comprehensive solution from Lyons Commercial Data will provide you with the flexibility you need to tailor your OFAC compliance strategy.
Customize Your OFAC Compliance Program
A few of the watch lists you can search against include:
What is Know Your Customer (KYC)?
Section 326 of the Patriot Act deals specifically with the identification of new customers, and made extensive provisions in terms of KYC.
As a result, financial institutions are now accountable for the effectiveness of their initial customer identification and ongoing KYC screening.
Learn More >>
- Consolidated List - Australia
- Consolidated List - Canada
- DTC Debarred Parties
- European Union Consolidated List
- FBI Hijack Suspects
- FBI Most Wanted
- FBI Most Wanted Terrorists
- FBI Seeking Information
- FBI Top Ten Most Wanted
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority List
- Interpol Most Wanted
- Monetary Authority of Singapore List
- Nonproliferation Sanctions, U.S. Department of State, ISN
- OFAC Blocked Persons/Countries Lists
- OFAC Sanctions
- PEP Politically Exposed Persons) List
- Primary Money Laundering Concern
- Primary Money Laundering Concern - Jurisdictions
- PLC (Non-SDN) List
- SDN (Specially Designated Nationals) List
- Terrorist Exclusion List
- United Nations Consolidated List
- Unauthorized Banking List
- World Bank Debarred Parties
Online Portal Supports All Your OFAC Compliance Needs
With access to more than twenty-five updated watch lists, you can perform OFAC screening of your customers and/or vendors in real-time, or via batch processing, through the secure online portal.
Figure: patriotAGENT™ OFAC online portal screen
Lyons patriotAGENT is fast (5000 records per second scan capability), secure (uses 128-bit SSL encryption), flexible (upload your own Deny Lists including FinCEN’s
314(a) list, and it has an Accept List which sifts out recurring matches on previously cleared names), comprehensive (extensive reporting, importing and exporting), and updated timely (as soon as the government updates their lists, we update ours).
For details and pricing information please request more information.